Address: 4/611 C, Nathakattu Thottam, Veerapandi Pirivu, Palladam Road, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, India.
electronic Model United Nations is owned by absolute inc. and/or its affiliates.
(1) The following Terms & Conditions cover all activity, online or otherwise, relating the participation, correspondence and application to absolute inc and electonic Model United Nations. By using the website theabsoluteinc.com and electronicmun.org, applying and/or participating in the conference you are implicitly agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
(1) These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all services offered by absolute inc, and electronic Model United Nations and its Secretariat, and Staff jointly and severally in direct connection or association to the electronic Model United Nations.
(1) All individuals registered as delegates at eMUN.
- The Board of absolute inc. and electronic Model United Nations reserves the right to investigate the eligibility of any delegate and exclude, without refund, any individual deemed to be ineligible for participation as a delegate. Any individual who does not meet the above criteria, or who is otherwise found to be in violation of the eMUN terms and conditions will be considered ineligible for participation and excluded from the conference.
- Delegations attempting to falsify the eligibility of delegates or otherwise found to be in violation with the eMUN terms and conditions will be excluded from participation in the conference, and may be considered ineligible for further participation in the year following the violation.
Registration and Payments
(1) Eligible participants may register from eMUN during the specified registration period:
Registration period: 06 May 2020– 31 May 2020
(2) Persons can register as individuals.
- The eligibility for the conference will be assessed individually.
(3) Registration via the website is automated and delegations should receive acknowledgement of their application within 3 days of their application. Upon application, the applicant will pay the full fee of the conference via the website's payment portal.
(4) Individuals are responsible for their payment; Applications will be confirmed after the complete amount has been received.
(5) The conference fee is INR 330 per delegate.
(6) The board of the eMUN organisation reserves the right to charge participants with any incurred transaction costs that proved to be not included in the amount paid by the participant.
(7) All registrations are done on a first come, first served basis. Due to limited availability at our conference venue, we cannot guarantee that applications will be accepted throughout the advertised registration process.
(1) No refunds will be provided.
(1) Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of the India Constitution while participating in eMUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges. Participants found to be in violation of these laws can be excluded from the conference at the digression of the eMUN.
(2) eMUN does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals or groups who participate in the conference.
(3) Each individual and group agreeing to these Terms and Conditions releases and discharges eMUN, its secretariat, and staff jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, liabilities, costs, obligations and demands, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses for, upon or by reason of loss, damage, injury, or death, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in any activities connected with eMUN. This involves especially compensation, in part or in whole, for losses, damages, injuries or death incurred at or in connection with eMUN.
(4) eMUN reserves the right to exclude specific individuals or groups of individuals from its offered services. eMUN excludes any legal actions on the side of the individual or group of individuals related to a possible exclusion. No exclusions shall be made on grounds including but not limited to gender identity, race, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
(1) eMUN reserves the right to use all data submitted by individuals via the website electronicmun.org, sent to eMUN by other ways, and collected during the conference and social events including video footage and photographs without limitations. eMUN reserves the right to collect data during the conference and social events including but not limited to personal data, video footage, and photographs without further notice.
(2) Personal data obtained during the registration and application process, the conference or any activity relating to eMUN may be used in a variety of ways:
- eMUN reserves the right to save, store and use the data of applicants and participants collected in connection with any activity relating to the attendance, registration or application to eMUN.
- Unless explicitly stated we will retain personal information and other data, in order to inform our participants and applicants of future developments of eMUN. One has the right to ask for the deletion of your data at any time.
- We reserve the right transfer your data, in anonymous form (without name and contact information), to sponsors and affiliates, for accounting and review purposes.
- Without explicit consent we will never transfer any identifiable data including contact information to any other entity except the successors of the eMUN foundation, the eMUN secretariat and/or possible sub-associations of eMUN.
(1) All information is provided by electronic Model United Nations. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
(2) In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
(3) Every individual is eligible to claim a free conference by sending an email to email@example.com eMUN with a screenshot of this clause in the terms and conditions, which is subject to the sole discretion of eMUN.
(4) Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of electronic Model United Nations. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
(5) Every effort is made to keep the website functioning properly and running smoothly. However, electronic Model United Nations takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
(6) Background Guides and other informational resources provided through the website pertaining to the nature of Model United Nation conferences or information regarding any nation provided for by the chairs of the councils and third party individuals is placed on the website with the assumption that approval has been granted for the use of any possible copyrights material included. The views expressed are those of the author(s) and are not intended to be those of The electronic Model United Nations and should not be taken as such
(1) Country assignment will take place during the application period, depending on the amount of accepted delegates. Priority in assignments will be given on the basis of past performance and early registrations. Submitting a country preference is not a guarantee of receiving this country assignment, and all decisions of the eMUN and/or Secretariat with regard to country assignments are final. The registration fee may not be refunded even if a delegation does not accept its country assignment.
(2) The eMUN reserves the right to remove spots from an already assigned country in the event that the delegation fails to fill all the assigned spots by the advertised deadline.
(3) Individual delegates are expected to be in their respective committee rooms during committee sessions. In order for delegates to leave their committee rooms for an extended period of time their Chair must be informed ahead of time.
Expulsion From the Conference
(1) The eMUN and/or the eMUN Secretariat reserves the right to immediately expel participants from both the conference and the conference venues due to unacceptable behavior or violation of these Terms and Conditions. The eMUN and/or the Secretariat reserves the right to define appropriate conference behavior and is particularly sensitive to issues involving displays of disrespect to or harassment of other delegates, or the conference staff.
Exceptions to the Terms and Conditions
(1) The Board of Directors of the eMUN and/or the Secretary General of the conference are the only actors empowered to grant exceptions to these policies or other general eMUN practices.
(2) eMUN is not liable for any erroneous statements made by other staff members regarding exceptions to fees or policies.
eMUN claims copyright on all of the data available on the website electronicmun.org, including but not limited to the eMUN logo, format and screen design of the website, on all other data related to and released by eMUN, and on all contents created during or for eMUN, or those that are submitted to eMUN. eMUN claims copyright on all of its printed material. Some images on the website and printed material are used under license and may not be stored or reproduced without the consent of the copyright holder. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the permission in writing of The electronic Model United Nations.
Court of Jurisdiction and Validity of Terms
(1) The jurisdiction for all legal issues resulting from or related to this agreement and contractual relationships with the Stichting eMUN is, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, India.the place where the absolute inc. is registered.
(2) Even if any of the above terms should become ineffective, all remaining terms of this agreement remain legally binding.